Enjoy the beautiful weather and keep the sun out of your eyes with Frill’s striped and monogrammed floppy sun hats!
Valentine’s Day is coming up here are the top 10 ways to your lady’s heart.
- Bread- If she doesn’t like bread don’t trust her.
- Cookies- Who doesn’t like cookies?
- Brownies- A girls best friend.
- Guacamole- Even better you could take her to chipotle.
- Pizza- It fixes everything.
6. Pasta- Sing to me Paolo.
7. Filet Mignon- Oh you fancy huh?
- Burrito- Do not forget the queso.
- Starbucks- Duh?
- Doughnuts- 12 or nothing.
Sorry this is all food but this is what she wants. If she is angry right now, I suggest you get her a few things on this list and make a romantic picnic.
It’s so hard to wear some recruitment clothes over again. Here are some tips to fix this:
- Wear your letter shirt out to do errands
- Wear that dress again on a date
- Wear a skirt and a nice shirt to a lunch with friends or to church
- Have a Big/Little photo shoot in your outfits
- Pair that dress or skirt with a cute hat for Carolina Cup or a Derby Party
- Pick out an outfit with a skirt and pair it with a stylish necklace
- Wear Letter shirts on a trip with your sisters in order to keep track of each other
- Just make sure you don’t show up in the same dress at a function